http://icfmalaysia.org/wp-content/uploads/icflogo.jpg 0 0 Editor ICFMY http://icfmalaysia.org/wp-content/uploads/icflogo.jpg Editor ICFMY2018-09-13 19:38:132018-09-13 19:53:34Building Successful Coaching Practice
Building Successful Coaching Practice
October 2018 to March 2019
Common questions by newly trained Coaches
- Where do I go from here?
- How do I clock my coaching hours?
- Where do I find clients?
- How do I present my business proposal to potential clients?
- How do I charge?
- What methodology should I use to coach?
In this program, we help newly trained ICF Members to answer those questions. The 3 main elements of our program are :
- KNOW - Define your practice, Create your niche
- SHOW - Brand your practice, Market your expertise
- GROW - Build, Nurture and Expand your practice
- 8 Participants in a group
- Duration: 6 Months
- Approach: Combination of Coaching, Mentoring and Supervision
- Fees: Pro-bono.
- Participants - ICF Malaysia Chapter Member who are committed to make a progress in building a coaching practice
- Program Leaders - ICF Malaysia Chapter member who owns a coaching practice, committed to facilitate the program in helping the participants to move forward towards building a successful coaching practice using a combination of approach
- Participant Commitment fee : Commitment Fee : RM200 . Fully refudable upon completion of program with at least 90% of attendance and approved by Program Leader.
- Banking Details:
- Name of Account: International Coach Federation Malaysia Chapter
- Bank: Maybank Islamic : Account No: 564 801 645 469
Interested? Sign-up below