Entrepreneurship by Entrepreneurs
As part of the ICF-EO Malaysia Collaboration, ICF Malaysia members who are keen to build a coaching business may join the Business Mentorship Program, whereby EO Mentors will hold monthly discussions for members of ICF Malaysia with the objective to build a successful business. Each group consists a maximum of 5 ICF members, and the program duration will be from 1 March to 31 July 2021.
This is different from a business school. ICF members who participate will receive mentoring of entrepreneurship by entrepreneurs via peer group discussions. It requires active participation because the participants put in what they want to get out. Participants are encouraged to approach it as a journey to learn and grow, be courageous to explore on what works and what did not work.
The program will be operating with a foundation of personal integrity, and participants will need to uphold confidentiality by signing a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA).
The program comes with the objective to achieve the following :
- Build, sustain and expand your coaching practice
- Define your practice, create your niche
- Brand yourself, your services and market your expertise
- Knowing – Define your Brand
- Showing – Demonstrate and express who you are and how you can help your Clients
- Growing – Nurture your business and expand your reach
There are 10 seats available for the first batch. Application will be processed based on first-come-first -served basis. Please submit your application by 9am on 19 February 2021.