Wai K Leong MCC
Wai K, is a corporate coach and trainer and he works with leaders in organizations in the area of leadership and managerial effectiveness. He brings with him more than 20 years of experience as a trainer, consultant, coach and CEO in the corporate sector to support his practice. He has attained the highest level of coaching credential from International Coach Federation, US, the Master Certified Coach (MCC), representing the top 5% of ICF global credentialed coaches. Wai K served as an ICF Global Board Member from 2016-2018 and was elected as a Vice Chair the in ICF Global Board in 2017. In 2019, Wai K was inducted into ICF Circle of Distinction. He has coached and trained more than 10,000 leaders and has accumulated more than 3000 hours of leadership coaching experience. He specializes in developing leadership skills through training workshops and executive coaching programs. He also runs a coach certification program accredited by the International Coach Federation, US. After a successful career as a CEO in a large public-listed conglomerate, Wai K now coaches managers and leaders to achieve similar success. He understands the challenges faced by leaders and managers who works in these cross-cultural environment that requires a global mindset to achieve success. His book "Empowering Asian Mindset through Coaching" and "Powerful Performance Coaching Tips" has helped many managers address their leadership challenges and elevate their effectiveness.
- Executive Leadership Coaching
- Professional Coach Certification Program - ICF ACSTH Accredited
- Coaching Skills workshops for managers
- Sc. In Education, University Science Malaysia (Honors)
- Master Certified Coach (MCC), International Coach Federation, USA
- International Coach Academy, Australia Graduate CPCC
- Certified Appreciative Inquiry practitioner
- Certified VIA Character Strength practitioner
- Certified Hogan Leadership profiling practitioner
- Author of "Empowering Asian Mindsets through Coaching" & "Powerful Performance Coaching Tips"
- Developed first web-based coaching software (C.O.A.Ch)
- International Coach Federation Circle of Distinction Inductee (2019)
- International Coach Federation Global Board Vice Chair (2017)
- International Coach Federation Global Board Director (2015-2018)
- International Coach Federation Malaysia Chapter President (4 terms - 2006 - 2010)
- ICF Trained PCC Credential Assessor
- Board member of Asia Pacific Alliance of Coaches (APAC) (2008-2009)
Coaching & Training Experience
- Trained more than 10,000 participants on leadership and coaching skills
- Trained and mentored more than 200 coaches professionally.
- Registered more than 2700 hours of executive coaching experience
- 10 years of CEO experience with Public Listed Companies