Wai K Leong MCC
Wai K is a credentialed Master Certified Coach from International Coach Federation, US. He is one of the few Asian coaches currently holding the MCC credential in Asia.
He brings with him over 30 years of leadership experience with 15 years at senior management level of public-listed companies. He has trained and coached more than 10,000 leaders over his span of 20 years as a leader, coach and trainer. He has accumulated more than 2500 hours of executive coaching experience, working with large multinational clients within the Asian region.
Wai K is also an ICF-accredited coach assessor and runs a coach certification program. He has authored of 2 books on leadership and coaching, Empowering Asian Mindsets Through Coaching and Powerful Performance Coaching Tips.
As a trainer, his approach is based on adult leaning principles and his clients describe his positivity and patience as his core strength, providing ample space for them to explore, discover and gain insights about their strengths and resourcefulness. With his insights on leadership challenges, Wai K helps his clients expand their perspectives on core issues and develop creative solutions for themselves.
• Executive Leadership Coaching
• Professional Coach Certification Program - ICF ACSTH Accredited
• Coaching Skills workshops for managers
• B. Sc. In Education, University Science Malaysia (Honors)
• Master Certified Coach (International Coach Federation, US)
• Certified Executive Coach (International Coach Academy, Australia)
• President of International Coach Federation Malaysia Chapter (current)
• Former Board Member of Asia Pacific Coach Alliances (APAC) – 2006-2007
• 2012 ICF US Board Member Selection Committee
• ICF Coach Credentialing Assessor – 2010 to present
Coaching & Training Experience
• Trained more than 10,000 participants on leadership and coaching skills
• Trained and mentored more than 200 coaches professionally.
• Clocked more than 2700 hours of executive coaching experience