Richard Jacob is a very experienced international Corporate Trainer and an Erickson College International of Canada (ACTP, ICF) Professional Coach.
He is a member of the American Management Association Global Faculty, a HRDF Certified trainer and has been in the training industry for 23 years and in the coaching industry for the last 5 years. He has designed & developed and delivered training programs, facilitated & coached diverse companies and people in Asia.
Though Richard’s core competencies are in Strategy, Marketing, Fundamentals of Finance and Leadership, his current passion is in coaching people to overcome challenges and reach New Heights of empowerment and satisfaction.
Given Richard’s vast corporate and life experience his strength lies in his ability to do deep personal coaching interventions and enable people to discover insights to provoke their capacity and capabilities.
Richard also has an articulate, powerful voice and now also coaches people in Public Speaking and Presentations.
- Executive Coaching
- Business and Entrepreneurial Coaching
- Life and Behavioural Coaching
- Public Speaking and Presentations
Qualifications & Certifications
- Erickson College International Certified Professional Coach
- MBA, Cranfield University, UK
- American Management Association, Certified Trainer
- HRDF, Malaysia Certified Trainer