Patricia Liaw S.W. PCC
Change Coach | Trainer
Founder of Difference Makerz Consultancy (www.madwithme.com)
You are who you believe you are!
Human potential is limitless. What you believe, you can achieve. Isn’t that powerful?
At times, people are bound by limiting beliefs blocking them from unleashing their full potential. Aspire to help more people to achieve breakthroughs in life; I embarked on my coaching journey.
Now a Professional Certified Coach & Master NLP Coach focusing on actionable steps, I coach emerging leaders who are at the crossroads by strengthening their belief systems. Years of coaching equipped me with first-hand experience on how powerful it is to be in a strong belief system to make things happen. With this self-thought tool through partnership – yes coaching is a partnership; it can create a long lasting, impactful and sustainable result.
Be your authentic self to make a difference has always been my coaching approach. I pay full attention to ownership and response-ability to create change. I enjoy being in the nature and outdoors. I always bring adventures and fun in me to infuse a tinge of creativity and innovation into every coaching session. My coaching style has always been intuitive, fun and courageous. I can be direct and challenging too.
Since 2009, I have coached hundreds of clients individually or in groups. Prior to coaching, I was the Pioneer Instructor in a document solution company across Asia Pacific. With more than 10 years of experience in the IT field, I was blessed with good leaders who coached me to be solution and possible focus. My travelling experience has also helped me to be independent and able to communicate with people from all levels and across cultures.
Currently, I serve as the Event Director for ICF Malaysia, focusing on creating coaching awareness. I am always grateful with what I have and what is coming. My motto is “Continuous learning is part of my life.”
I coach in English, Mandarin, Cantonese and Malay.
I have a Bachelor of Degree in Computer Science & Mathematics. She is also: –
- Professional Certified Coach (International Coach Federation)
- EQ-i 2.0 + EQ 360 Certification Program
- Instructor for the delivery of: Behavioural EQ® a foundational Social Intelligence program
- Workplace Big Five Profile 4.0 Certified Consultant (Paradigm Personality Labs)
- Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) Master Practitioner (American Board of NLP/RAW-NLP)
- Impact System© Coach (Billy Kueek International)
- Certified Behavioural & Talent Management Consultant (Accreditation from The Institute of Motivational Living Inc., USA)
- Master Trainer – Experiential Leaning & Debriefing Skills (Prof. Colin & Dr. Roger)
- Certified HRDF Trainer
Always believing in knowledge is most valuable when actively applied, Patricia incorporates her expanded learning in her sessions, focusing on practicality and application.