Martin Braddock, PCC
Martin specialises in the coaching and leadership development of senior executives and their teams, supporting them in achieving and exceeding their business goals.
His fundamental purpose as an executive coach is to help senior executives and their teams achieve inspiring performance. He does this through helping them recognise, assess and build upon their core strengths and adopt approaches to achieve high standards of personal and professional success by:
- Recognising and developing their preferred behaviours, strengths and leadership qualities.
- Understanding their unique leadership presence, values framework and how these relate to and influence their personal style.
- Utilising a range of interpersonal tools and techniques to support the achievement
of their goals (often) within complex organisations.
- Identifying the obstacles to career and personal goals and developing relationships that will support their own and others fulfilment both within and outside of the organisation.
- Applying transformational learning & development approaches to team performance.
Martin has a broad range of individual & team coaching, knowledge, techniques and ‘tools’ that catalyses change and performance improvement with his clients.
He combines this capability with over 25 years direct experience within international blue-chip and privately-owned fast growth organisations. Where he held senior HR; Business Development and General Management positions in the UK, USA & EMEA with Land Rover, Rank Xerox, BET and The RAC. During this phase of his career, he managed mergers & acquisitions across Europe and the USA, led the ‘turn-around’ of failing businesses and operated as a lead consultant for international HR change management projects.
A pragmatist and goal-orientated coach, he has a reputation with his clients for combining the right balance of challenge with support and inserting humour where and when appropriate. His philosophy for individual and team coaching should be focussed, challenging but fun!
Education & Certification
• Honours Degree in Technology & Management
• Professionally Certified Coach with the International Coach Federation
• Diploma in Advanced Executive Coaching
• Master Trainer in the Life Orientations Behavioural Profiling Tool
• HOGAN Accredited
• Accredited Practitioner in ‘MiND’ Neuroscience Profiling Tool
• Certified Practitioner in the use of the LMAP 360 Profiling tool
• Member of Association for Coaching
• Certified Professional Selling Skills Trainer
• Associate Leadership Tutor with the London Business School
A regular contributor to the Entrepreneur Magazine, he was recognised as one of the Top 100 ‘Movers & Shakers’ in the Middle East & Africa in 2015.
Company: Executive & Leadership Coaching Sdn Bhd
Phone: +60 11 3585 3788