Khoo Sim Choo PCC
Sim Choo is a passionate ICF PCC Coach and Leader facilitating change and transformation for clients and global organizations. She is also a Marshall Goldsmith Stakeholder Centered certified Executive Coach.
She embraces a professional career of over 30 years in Fortune 500 organizations such as Texas Instruments, British American Tobacco, Unisys and IBM. As a Coach and leader, she leads in professional development, client engagement and consulting. She manages global transformation programs in a coaching leadership style.
Her solid high performance is reflected with several significant recognition such as at Arizona, Hawaii, Perth, Hong Kong, Bangkok and Seoul. She was awarded the Director of Services at the prestigious ASEAN Golden Circle (Professional Recognition) at Arizona for her outstanding performance in 1998.
As a leader and Coach, her clients have discovered the power of coaching. Her clients describe her coaching as impactful, enabling the client to reflect deeply, discover, explore and gain insights. Sim Choo helps her clients expand their perspectives on their leadership challenges to develop creative solutions for themselves and enthusiastically embark on the opportunities.
As a speaker and trainer, Sim Choo has presented at several workshops such as on enhancing Eminence at a Regional conference, Leadership Workshop for an NGO, CSR Program Management for an NGO and at many commercial client workshops. Founder of SC Talent Mastery Academy.
• Career and Executive Coaching
• Leadership Coach and Mentor
• Masters in Engineering Sc., University Malaya
• Associate Certified Coach (International Coach Federation, US)
• Marshall Goldsmith Stakeholder Centered Certified Coach (US)
• Certified Master Coach – Coach Mastery (JMC Coach Mastery)
• Project Management Professional (Project Management Institute, US)
Coaching and Leadership Tools
• Harrison Assessments – Traits & Paradox
• Jim Collins Level 5 Leadership Principles
• Communications Director, ICF Malaysia Chapter Board (2016-2018) and ICF (US) member
• Malaysian Association of Certified Coaches member
“It was a great experience that I am thankful for the insights and clarity that Sim Choo coached me to achieve during our sessions. She is a very patient coach and great listener. She is also very creative and thought provocative and cares for her coaching clients. I highly recommend her as a coach.” Yong Foo Chuen, Master Performance Certified Coach (MPCC)
“The coaching session had been impactful for me towards my business life. Coaching has helped me realize the importance of building relationships with my business partners and customers. Once I started to keep the relationship close and intact with my stakeholders, my business grows and the working atmosphere gets happier and fun!” Lim Tze Jin, Emerald Consultant of Organo Gold