Dr Frances Penafort, MCC
Dr. FRANCES PENAFORT is a Master Certified Coach from International Coach Federation, USA. Her background is coloured with a myriad of work experiences. This includes being an academic for 24 years, a management consultant to MNCs in Malaysia and overseas (Finland, Denmark, Australia, China, India, Singapore, Thailand and Brunei) as well as being an executive coach to organisations, both public listed as well as government-linked.
Her strong passion in her executive coaching experience has enabled leaders and their teams to break mental barriers and ‘raise the bar’. She herself continues to pursue this value.
Her clients have described her key strengths as her sincere concern for them, strong listening skills, deep level of patience and a high level of professionalism. She provides a ‘safe’ platform for her clients to explore their strengths and talents that help them to ignite a higher level of confidence in crafting strategies to achieve their set goals.
- Executive Leadership Coaching
- Executive Performance Coaching
- Talent Development Coaching
- Managerial Skills Coaching
- Behavioural Coaching
Qualifications & Certifications
- Bachelor in Accounting (University Malaya)
- Masters in Accounting (University of Southampton, UK)
- PhD in Accounting (University Malaya)
- Professional certifications - Certified Global Mindset Consultant to Build Global Leadership (Thunderbird, USA)
- Coaching for Greater Effectiveness Program - Centre for Creative Leadership
- Behavioural psychometric certifications - D.I.S.C. (USA)
- Certification for the Behavioural and Career Coach (USA)
Coaching & Training Experience
- Maximus International Australia – coaching leadership teams of Australian based insurance organisation in Asia
- E & O Berhad – property, investment and hotel based organisation – coaching senior management teams in organisational development interventions and interpersonal development
- Thunderbird Global School of Management (US) - designed and developed Global Mindset certification workshops with Prof Mansour Javidan from Thunderbird
- Petronas (Oil and Gas) and TNB (Energy) - designed, developed and facilitated Global Mindset Programs for their management teams
- Egnatia Academy – a market research and consultancy org - coaching senior management teams in the areas of Executive Leadership and Executive Performance
- Maxis Sdn Bhd – a telco org – coaching senior management in the areas of Talent Development, Managerial Skills and Behavioural Coaching
- Philips Malaysia – an MNC - coaching senior management in the areas of Managerial Skills and Behavioural Coaching
- Columbia Asia Group - coaching senior management in the areas of Culture Change
- Melbourne Business School – coaching and training Telkom Indonesia managers in developmental areas of Global Leadership
- Bank Rakyat – coaching and training teams in building resourcefulness and resilience – Winner’s Mindset Program
Her global experience expands to various countries in Europe and Asia - China, India, Denmark, Finland, Singapore, Brunei, Thailand and Australia.
- President of International Coach Federation Malaysia Chapter (2011)
- enhancing the Branding in the corporate arena
- sharpening Competencies level
- strengthening Cohesiveness level