Malgorzata Grabarczyk ACC
Having completed Master’s Degree in Banking, Małgorzata worked 17 years in the leading financial institutions in Poland, including Citibank, where she held executive positions including Consumer and Corporate Cards Settlement Director for Poland, Czech Republic & Hungary and Quality & Control Director for Operation Division. Except leading people, teams and major strategic ops business projects she was involved in the most of the HR processes.
She has a passion for helping people to develop that is why she started to deal professionally with coaching and trainings, 3 years ago. She has conducted workshops & 1-on-1 personal and executive coaching. She wants to support top executive leaders in building and developing strong leaders, especially across middle and upper management levels and high potentials who inspire for higher management level.
She believes, that every leader of the future deserves to have a coach and it should be an integral part of leadership development strategy to significantly increase leadership quality, self-awareness, personal and professional performance.
Her coaching approach is flexible, depending on client needs and the outcomes he/she wants to achive, so sometimes her approach is results oriented, solution focused or self-awareness oriented. All of her coaching programs and workshops are customized.
Małgorzata is an approved mentor of the Cherie Blair Foundation for Women. She is Polish and since October 2012 has been based in Kuala Lumpur with her family (husband and two teens).
Education, Accreditation and Associations
- Certified Professional Coach (CPC) qualified in life, executive, organisational & business coaching - Corporate Coach Academy, Malaysia
- Associate Certified Coach (ACC) -International Coach Federation (ICF, USA)
- Certified Executive Coach of Marshall Goldsmith Stakeholder Centered Coaching - USA
- Cerified Business Trainer - TROP, Poland
- Cerified 360 Assessment Leader of the future - Marshall Goldsmith Stakeholder Centered Coaching
- Accredited for Harrison Assessment , Malaysia
- Member of International Coach Federation (Malaysia Chapter)
- Member of Malaysian Association of Certified Coaches
- Member of SWAT Association (for trainers and coaches), Poland
- Master of Science Degree – Economy/Banking, Trade and Law University in Poland, Warsaw
- Performance Coaching
- Executive Coaching
- Leadership Programs (Coaching & Trainings)
- Life Coaching
- Process Performance Coaching
- Operations management
- Quality & Control
- Customer service
Expertise / Services Provided
Assessments / Tools
• Harrison Assessments
• 360 Degree Assessments
Phone: +6012 370 9107