Tang Kwai Fun ACC
Kwai Fun has been an Independent Professional Coach for more than 8 years. She delivers coaching to corporations and individuals directly as well as through partner consulting firms. She has coached CEOs and senior managers with good feedback, and also coached middle managers, team leaders, employees, professionals, self-employed individuals, and many others.
Kwai Fun’s clients value her non-directive, collaborative yet challenging approach in coaching. Her outstanding listening skills enable her clients to express their thoughts and feelings fully and freely, and that make her effective in helping clients heighten self-awareness and effect desired personal change.
Kwai Fun’s specialties include:
- Executive Leadership Coaching
- Performance Coaching
- Coaching Skills Training for Managers
- Mentor Coaching for other Coaches
A sampling of her clients industries include: Banking, Insurance, Legal, Retail, Manufacturing, Consulting, Hotel, Government Agency, Education, Automobile, Construction, Training, Cosmetic, Information Technology, Nonprofit Organizations, Properties Development, Logistic, Transportation/Airlines, and Health Care.
Prior to transitioning from high tech (IT) to high touch (coaching), Kwai Fun had a fulfilling career in information technology consulting with extensive management experience.
Summary of Coaching-related Accomplishments
- Coaching: Delivered over 500 hours of one-on-one coaching.
- Mentor-coaching: Provided over 150 hours of group & individual mentor-coaching to participants of certified coach training programs. Regularly conducted coaching competencies assessment on candidates for coach certification.
- Facilitation & Training: Conducted numerous coaching skills training workshops for senior managers of multi-national companies and public-listed companies including an airline and a mutual fund.
Education, Certifications, Memberships
- Master of Managerial Psychology (MMP), HELP University, Malaysia.
- Associate Certified Coach (ACC), International Coaching Federation (ICF).
- Certified Business Coach (CBC), University of Malaya Centre for Continuing Education.
- Secretary (2005-2010), ICF Malaysia Chapter.
- Executive Committee Member (Since 2009), Asia Pacific Alliance of Coaches (APAC).
- Competent Communicator, Toastmasters International.
- Professional Graduate Diploma, British Computer Society, UK.
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org