Dr. Michael Heah MCC
Dr Michael Heah is CEO of Corporate Coach Academy, the region’s leading ICF coaching school, Corporate Coach, a renowned talent building institution and Adjunct Professor in the Graduate Business School of University Utara Malaysia.
He's an ICF Master Certified Coach and also the recipient of 3 Brand Laureate’s Awards of Icon Leader, the Best Coaching Brand and the 100 Global Coaching Awards for his immense contribution of Coaching as well as for bringing the ICF Brand of Coaching to this part of the world.
His upcoming book, Dialogue with the Sales Coach, is his fourth in the series of three earlier bestsellers: Dialogue with the Coach, Dialogue with the Life Coach and Dialogue with the Executive Coach. Michael leads the Coaching Industry here with many landmark initiatives, such as the setting of Coaching Standards for the Industry here and founding the Malaysian Association of Certified Coaches.
He's also a renowned columnist in Coaching locally and internationally. His unique ‘Stories That Coach’ blog gives great insights in the daily life of a coach.
Michael is an extraordinary coach for his pragmatism in his work, gained through the ‘hard knocks’ he received over his 40 years of corporate life, where he rose from the ranks in many organizations, across a number of industries, to become a top executive.
Among the many attributes that has made him to be a highly respectable Coaching personality are his simplicity, humility, gratitude, and a high sense of responsibility that he models, and zealously shares and imparts to his coach students and clients all over the world.
He lives by the life philosophy that ‘at the end of life it is not what you have achieved, but what you have become’.
- One-on-one and small group Business, Executives and Leadership Coaching
- ICF ACTP Accredited Certified Professional Coach Programs for in-house and public
- Master Certified Coach (International Coach Federation, US)
- Doctorate and Masters in Hospitality & Tourism
- Postgraduate Diploma in Organizational Psychology
- Founder/CEO of Corporate Coach Academy (CCA) and Corporate Coach (CC),
- Chairman/Founder of Malaysian Association of Certified Coaches,
- Founding President of International Coach Federation Malaysia Chapter
- Adjunct Professor, Graduate Business School, University Utara Malaysia
Coaching & Training Experience
- Trained and coached hundreds of coaches locally and abroad
- Coached and mentored hundreds of senior business leaders
CCA’s leadership in Coaching in this region is well attested by its ICF-ACTP status and also for having trained the most number of coaches throughout the world.