Kwek Kian Lee PCC
Kwek Kian Lee is a Professional Certified Coach credentialed by International Coach Federation (ICF) whose 25-year career spanned multifarious industries ranging from banking, consulting to manufacturing sector. She started her career as a civil servant and progressed to human resource management with focus on change management. The interest in helping individuals transform themselves to realize their hidden potentials is what excites her.
Her wide exposure in Change Management, People Management & Organizational Development not only made her a successful HR practitioner but also an excellent coach, trainer, mentor and motivator. In October 2011, whilst still working in a senior leadership position in an MNC, Kian Lee had the opportunity to be trained as a professional coach. This unlocked the door to building a second career in coaching where she finds great fulfilment in coaching others to see the windows of opportunity lying inherent in them.
Areas of Expertise
- Executive Leadership Coaching
- Career Coach
- Coaching & Mentoring
- Performance Management
- HR Transformation : People & Culture Change
- Design & Implementation of Assessment Centres
Education & Certification
- MSc. Agricultural and Resource Economics, University of Hawaii, US, Jan 1988.
- Bachelor of Economics (Hons.) National University of Malaysia, May 1982
- Associate Certified Coach , International Coach Federation, US, July 2013
- Professional Certified Coach , International Coach Federation, US, December 2017
Certified DiSC Administrator, Thomas International, Nov 1998
Tel: +6012 347 6452