Grace Lee PCC
Grace specializes in Leadership Coaching which enables leadership growth for successful leaders to become even more successful! Her program empowers leaders to achieve breakthrough by gaining clarity, focus, creativity and compassion.
Prior to dedicating herself full time in the coaching profession, Grace performed various regional HR leadership roles in the IT, Telecommunications and Consulting industries. In her 20 years’ career. Grace worked with MNCs, professional partnership firm and start-up organizations, across Asia Pacific region, which help her appreciates the cultural diversity at workplace.
In addition to providing HR and leadership development expertise to the organizations, Grace was involved in making strategic business decisions as HR Business Partner. Some major organization functions that she partnered with were Operations, Sales & Marketing and Sourcing.
Here are some of the major change initiatives that she had implemented:
- Integration of 3 business entities in Malaysia, Singapore and Hong Kong as a result of business acquisition involving more than 200 employees (year 2001-2002)
- Transformation of HR functions from single country based into an Asia Pacific portfolio when the company expanded its business in the region (year 2003-2006)
- Reorganization of a country based business unit involving more than 300 employees in response to the company’s global direction and local market change (year 2010-2011)
- Reorganization of a regional business unit involving more than 5000 employees as part of the company’s global transformation (year 2010-2012)
- Transformation of HR functions which involve change of system and organization structure that impact more than 300 people in the region. (year 2012-2013)
Her passion in coaching developed since year 2010 when she witnessed successful leaders strived to do even better. It was a very fulfilling journey for her to be able to support people who are genuinely interested to become better when they are already being recognized as someone successful in the organization. Since then, she has never looked back, and has accumulated more than 200 coaching hours as she continue to make a difference in planting the seeds of leadership excellence.
Grace has a degree in BSc (Hons) Economics from University of London; she received accreditation from the International Coach Federation (ICF) as Associate Certified Coach; and she is also certified by Marshall Goldsmith Stakeholder Centered Coaching Program.
Expertise / Services Provided
- Leadership Coaching
- Mindful Leadership Programs
- Contact Details